Share Draft Checking
Enjoy secure and immediate access to your money with a POECU Share Draft Checking Account.
- No monthly service charge* for:
- Accounts with a direct deposit
- Accounts with a minimum balance of $750
- Members under 18 years of age
- Online and mobile banking for 24/7 access
- Visa Debit Card
- Online bill pay
- Direct deposit
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
- Access to our co-op shared branch network.
- Overdraft Privilege and Overdraft Protection
Overdraft Protection services apply to all transactions and may help prevent overdrafts by automatically transferring funds to your checking account from your savings account, which must have a minimum balance of $450.00. You can set up an Overdraft Protection Plan at the time of opening your checking account.
Overdraft Privilege allows you to overdraw your account up to a disclosed limit (includes a fee for each transaction). Even if you have overdraft protection, Overdraft Privilege is still available as a secondary coverage. You can set up Overdraft Privilege at the time of opening your checking account.
Members who are under 18 years of age must have a guardian present to open a Checking account.
*$5/month service fee for all other accounts.
Open an account by visiting one of our six branches.
Student Checking Account
College students who are 18 years or older are eligible for a Student Checking Account.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fee
- Once the member turns 25 years old, the Student Checking Account will automatically transfer into a Share Draft Checking Account
Open a Student Account by visiting one of our six branches.